Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Diamond Tufted Goodness

Recently, I had two ladies send me pictures and ask me to replicate headboards. I said sure! They chose their fabrics and away I went. These lovelies are the results of that effort. I am stunned at how beautiful they are! This pic is the  gold damask one in the little girl's room.
Full size Damask Diamond Tufted Headboard

Client's room.

Full Chenille Diamond Tufted Headboard.

The picture of the ivory chenille with green wall is taken in my set room. (which is my kids' room! Haha!) Some day, I will have a studio to set up perfect shots. In that studio will also be a workshop, so I don't have to clean up my work to do things like eat dinner, or sit on the couch, or go to sleep! Such is the life of a new small business owner, but I wouldn't change it! I love making headboards and I love to be at home doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Shucks! I just order a headboard like that for my new home, if I had met you earlier I considered having you design one. Come over to Fabulous Friday and share these talents of yours, here is the link
    http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-friday-party-26/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, these are beautiful head boards, how did you get into this business?
    Thanks for sharing on Friday Features, I have pinned today!!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Karren @Oh My Heartsie Girl Friday Features

    ReplyDelete