Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Super cool FriXion pen for quilting and sewing

A while back, a good friend and fellow quilter/sewer gave me a little gift, and I am totally in L. O .V. E. with it!


Enter, the Pilot FriXion pen! I don't think this handy little gadget was made originally for quilting, but it has become a must have for many of us. Here is why:
YOU MARK ON YOUR FABRIC AND THEN, WHEN YOU IRON IT, IT DISAPPEARS!!!! How cool is that?? Super cool!  I.....KNOW!!

It also has a really cool eraser end that removes ink by friction, but who needs that when HEAT does it for you!

(here is a fun little side note: you and your kids can make secret spy notes to each other and use heat *hair dryer* and cold *ice pack* to make them appear and disappear! i did this for an april fools day trick for my kids.  it wasn't a prank, but they loved getting a love note from me!)

You can find these little gems on Amazon, or at office supply stores, Joann.com also carries them. Get one, try it out and let me know if you love it as much as I do!

(PS--I'm not getting anything for showing you this pen. I just thought it was cool and want you to be as happy as I am when I am sewing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment