Saturday, January 24, 2015

14 Days of Love--A Valentine's Idea



So I had a flash of brilliance the other night. I often get some of my best ideas as I'm falling asleep, or when I wake up in the middle of the night and am delirious!  Haha!

This time my brilliant idea was "14 Days of Love". (I love it that I even get 'titles' to my crazy ideas!) The plan is to write a love note to my husband and 4 kids from February 1 to February 13. I'm going to give them a little gift (I mean little, like a candy Reese's heart or something) on the 14th, but you could write one more note that day, too.  I made up a whole bunch of colored paper hearts to write my sentiments on. I will leave them on their pillow each day. I'm so excited to see how it will fill our home with love. This is an extension of the "Secret Elf Project" we do in December. It makes me happy to serve my family and I hope that it will add a spirit of love and service to our home during this fun time of year! Here is one more Valentine idea for you to try!



1 comment: