Sunday, January 18, 2015

Spray painted frames

 So, I forgot to take before photos, but I bought all these frames from my local thrift store for $18. I love the shapes, and they were perfect for what I needed. The 8x10's were dark brown wood. The 3 bigger ones with mattes were a light wood. I just bought a good old gold metallic spray paint. and sent my boys outside to do the deed. It was 2 days before Christmas and I was baking up a storm and some of these were gifts! They did a great job spraying them! And I LOVE the way the 3 look on my wall now! 

Remember while spray painting to hold the can about 8 inches from your surface. Do light strokes. It's better to need another coat, than to put on too much and get a run. Good luck! Leave me a link to your spray painting DIY projects. I would love to see them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment