Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Easy Wine Cake

This is one of my favorites from my mother-in-law. She has made it forever, and it is always a hit where ever I take it. It's quick, easy and delish! She started calling it Eggnog Cake a few years back. That will tell you how it tastes!

Combine and beat 2 minutes:

1 yellow cake mix
1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding
3/4 cup cream sherry
3/4 cup oil
4 eggs
1 tsp nutmeg

Pour batter in a greased and floured bundt or tube pan, (it's important to use the flour, or it sticks! found out the hard way. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes. (I usually do 40. Just check it with toothpick. It's done when it comes out clean.) Take out of pan and dust with powdered sugar (my favorite), or frost with chocolate frosting (never tried it this way)
Enjoy! You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! That looks (and sounds) great!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday. I hope we see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dies ist einer meiner Favoriten von meiner Mutter-in-law. Sie hat es geschafft für immer, und es ist immer ein Hit, wo immer ich es nehmen. Es ist schnell, einfach und lecker! Sie nannten es Eierlikör-Kuchen ein paar Jahre zurück. Das wird Ihnen sagen, wie es schmeckt!

    www.fifa-munzen.de

    http://www.fifa-munzen.de/

    ReplyDelete